Senior Data Engineer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a broad spectrum of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian IT company based in Upper Austria and world market leader in its field.
- four-day week
- home office possibility
- good public transport connection
- assumption of costs for commuters (climate ticket)
- very modern office equipment
- vouchers for massages, sports activities etc.
- relocation bonus
- flex time
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed IT training (HTL, technical college, university)
- You have already gained a lot of experience in a comparable position
- You have in-depth knowledge in the areas of designing data solutions, data modeling and data processing
- Experience with stream and batch processing technologies is considered by the customer to be an absolute advantage
- You have know-how in dealing with complex data structures and score points with experience with Python and PySpark
- Experience with Apache Airflow and various AWS cloud solutions (Amazon Glue, Amazon S3, DMS, Athena, Redshift Spectrum) increase your chances
- You always stay up to date with the latest technology and inspire with your problem-solving skills
- You are a real team player and always like to contribute your ideas
- You score points with your willingness to learn and like to show what you're made of
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile
- You are responsible for designing and building secure and resilient end-to-end data architectures and solutions
- You develop state-of-the-art data pipelines and optimize data transfer between platforms and databases
- You find solutions to monitor the health of data workflows and optimize performance and stability
- Thanks to your structured way of working for ensuring that company data is stored cleanly, structured, securely and cost-effectively
- You pay attention to the accuracy and availability of application and business data
- You implement data quality strategies
- You gain access to external data and make it available for internal use
The minimum salary for this position is € 52,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 9095.