Delivery Systems Test Automation Specialist IT - PERMANENT (f/m/d)
We, softwareXperts, are searching for qualified IT experts with diverse expertise for our clients from various industries
Our client is a logistics company based in Vienna, distributing across Austria.
Payment is based on experience and qualifications, but at least 51,100 euros (gross annual salary, all-in).
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed high school diploma at Matura level (equivalent to A-Level/International Baccalaureate etc.)
- ISTQB FL certification
- At least two years’ experience as a Test Automation Specialist
- Knowledge in the use of different automation tools
- Knowledge of performance testing is of advantage
- Communication skills
- High level of quality awareness and accuracy
- Team skills in an international environment
- Definition, creation, and implementation of automated test cases with the aid of our automation framework (.NET) including test data generation.
- Defect tracking
- Participation in all SCRUM-specific coordination meetings
- Participation in the analysis of existing software components and solutions or in the cost estimate and test design of new ones
- The Delivery Systems Team makes certain that 9,500 delivery staff receive the best possible technical IT support every day.
- Our portfolio encompasses the Android app on our deliverers’ mobile device, the related backoffice solution for administration, an application for route optimisation, and many other diverse solutions in the area of delivery.
- Divided into five SCRUM teams, we work on the implementation of new requirements and the ongoing improvement of our core systems in two-week sprints.
- As part of a SCRUM team, you’ll work on the automation of test cases for THE core process within the company.