Cloud Data Engineer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a broad spectrum of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian HR-company based in Upper Austria.
- REALLY flexible working hours - no core hours and according to your needs
- Working at a location with state-of-the-art equipment - if you're not working from home
- An employer who will promote itself to you with a "you" culture, an excellent working atmosphere and various team and company events
- You can have a say in the choice of technologies used
- Open-door policy, an in-house canteen and no dress code don't have to be mentioned, but we do anyway
- You are valued and can therefore look forward to your individual training plan
- Your public transport ticket is supported by your new employer
Deine Hard- und Software
- You have completed an IT education (HTL, FH, university)
- You have experience as a system administrator, DataOps, DevOps engineer or in a similar role
- When it comes to cloud platforms (whether Google, Azure or AWS), nobody can fool you
- IaC, Dataplex, Confluence, Cloud Composer, BigQuery and Kafka are no problem for you
- You score points with your personal responsibility and like to pass on your knowledge in a team
- You have a keen interest in new technological developments
- Your German and English skills round off your profile
- You will build a cloud data platform by automating the deployment of infrastructure components
- As a true team player, you will work closely with the DevOps and Architecture departments to ensure the integration of the cloud data platform into the existing infrastructure
- You will implement security controls to protect the dataYou will be responsible for the stability of the platform components
- You will design and implement monitoring, logging and alerting mechanisms for all stakeholders
- You will support self-service management of cloud data for both technical and non-technical users
The minimum salary for this position is € 40,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 9045.