Senior IT Infrastruktur/Network Team Lead
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a broad spectrum of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is a global Gameplayer based on 85 locations.
- A varied and responsible area of responsibility in a successful family-run company with an international focus
- A permanent employment contract offers you planning security
- Role can be based in Wallau (Germany) or home-based with opportunities to travel to other branches.
- Flat hierarchies and an open-minded and dynamic team
- A collegial and results-oriented working atmosphere characterised by mutual appreciation, a high level of customer orientation and a hands-on mentality
- Opportunities for personal development
Deine Hard- und Software
- Superb understanding of all kind of IT Infrastructure and Network solutions and technologies
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, skills in German desired
- Infrastructure Management: Benchmark IT Infrastructure (On-Prem/ Cloud) with latest market developments, develop a vision/ strategy, align key stakeholders and get things moving. Adjust if needed.
- Accountable for ensuring the continuous development and maintenance of the Citrix environment on a high performing level, overseeing application management on end devices within the company, and ensuring the smooth functioning of critical company systems at the infrastructure level – or find and develop alternatives to Citrix
- Security and Compliance. Support ISO and ISAE certifications and recertifications, and ensure security within ICT systems based on the recommendations of the Security Officer.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, act on results to improve
- Service Support: The leader will ensure the provision of second-level support to end-users based on tickets assigned by the help desk department and proactive troubleshooting locations.
- Budgeting and Resource Planning
- Constantly work to improve customer satisfaction
- Communication and Collaboration, win others support through strong communication and collaboration skills
- Leadership and Team Development of a team and ensure operational tasks get delivered