Sr. Project Manager (m/f/d)
softwareXperts is searching for qualified IT-Experts with a wide range of know-how and multiple fields of specialization, for their customers from different industry sectors.
Our client is an international gaming company.
We are currently looking for experienced Sr. Project Manager (m/f/d) to join our Project Management Team in Vienna/Hamburg.
- Stimulating and challenging projects in an international environment
- The stability of a multinational corporation with steady growth and a proven track record of 50+ years
- Flexible working hours, home office and modern IT equipment
- Trainings and opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Annual season ticket for public transport, employer-paid parking facilities, health care, company events and a voluntary pension scheme
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks and hot beverages, as well as an inhouse canteen and external lunch deliveries with 100€ / month in lunch vouchers
Deine Hard- und Software
- Background studies in IT desired
- A minimum of 5 years of professional project management experience in the lottery industry
- Must understand backend technologies and have basic database skills
- Fluency in German and strong English skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Ability to bridge between customers, account managers, developers and testers
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Willingness to travel/flexibility to work at customer sites and/or other SG locations
- Project management certificates are a nice-to-have (eg. PMI, IPMA)
- Managing projects and tracking time and costs
- Maintaining good working relations with customer’s technical staff and management
- Reporting progress both internally and to the client
- Understanding underlying technical requirements and formulating feasible long-term solutions
- Understanding the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and usability issues
- Awareness of current technologies
The offered salary starts at € 48.370,-- (annually gross, basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
Strong willingness to make adjustments to the remuneration based on your professional experience and qualifications.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!