Software Developer Mainframe (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
For the Settlement & Custody Departmentwe we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Software Devloper Mainframe (m/f/d).
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community.
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom.
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic.
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste.
- Health Centre – The Location operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for us
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation.
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time.
Deine Hard- und Software
- Several years of working experience with COBOL / DB2
- A familiarity with Natural / Adabas or a strong will to learn it
- Ideally have some knowledge of banking and the domain securities business and products (e.g. securities, bonds)
- You are aware of the application lifecycle (planning, requirements analysis, implementation, operation)
- Ability to work well with people and quickly establish good working relationship with clients
- Fluency in English, basic knowledge of German would be preferred
- Take over the responsibility for analysis, design, development and maintenance of software components for the securities back office
- Write functional and technical specifications as well as software documentation
- Advise the organizational and specialist departments of our customers
- Operational support in daily business
The minimum salary for this position is € 56.448,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8821 with your application documents.