Senior SimCorp Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
For the department Asset Management we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Senior SimCorp Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d)
- working place very central (Bus, Tram, ungderground)
- flexible working hours
- ca. 50% remote
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, hackathons, coding dojos, meetups, communities and much more
- many company benefits
- food subsidy
Deine Hard- und Software
- Ideally you have at least a few years of SimCorp Dimension experience, or you are familiar with implementing investment management software
- Good programming skills, preferably experience with SQL/XML
- Passion for business processes in investment management and modelling them in our software
- Good communication skills and ability to summarize complex findings, including analyzing and interpreting data and data flows
- You are courageous and show potential for improvement, act independently, solution-oriented, are helpful and enjoy working in an agile environment with new challenges every day
- Experience in the area of asset management and fund accounting is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Analyze problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at existing clients fully independently to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients
- Work closely with SimCorp developers to combine business and technical know-how in analyzing client issues and requirements to provide optimal solutions from a business and technical perspective
- Co-operate closely with other professionals within SimCorp area to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the client
- Implement additional functionality in SimCorp Dimension for existing customers for instance by working in implementation projects on a wide range of topics to fulfil our clients’ demand for additional, value-adding features
The minimum salary for this position is € 65.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8814 with your application documents.