Scrum Master (m/w/d)
softwareXperts is searching for qualified IT-Experts with a wide range of know-how and multiple fields of specializations, for their customers from different industry sectors.
Our client is an Austrian IT company based in Upper Austria.
- REAL flexible working hours
- Strong team with casual atmosphere
- Interesting scope of work in internationally acting company
- Personal and professional growth
- Option for a company car
- Company offices easily reached with public transportation
- Company events
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed IT education or with IT focus (HTL, technical college or university).
- You have several years experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experienced in Agile Methods and Tools
- Communicative, problem solver
- Team player, highly organised
- Independent, reliable
- Ready to travel (2-3 days in month)
- Scrum certification is of great advantage
- Englisch and/or German knowledge, Slovak is welcome
- Coordinating 3 Scrum Teams (1 in Vienna and 2 in Slovakia)
- Constant cooperation with Product and Project teams in order to achieve Company goals
- As a devoted Scrum enthusiast you are coaching developer teams in order to improve processes and methods
- Act as internal stake holder to improve multicultural coopetation
- Implementation of agile methods
- Moderation of Stand-Ups and other agile Meetings
The offered salary starts at 51.800 Euro (annually gross, basis full-time), depending on qualification and experience.