Appian Specialist (m/f/d)
softwareXperts is searching for qualified IT-Experts with a wide range of know-how and multiple fields of specializations, for their customers from different industry sectors.
Our client is a traditional Austrian bank with international branches. At the moment we are looking for an Appian-Specialist (m/w/d) to bring in expert knowhow.
- No core time - Hybrid working (up to 50% remote)
- Support getting relocation allowance and work permit
- Help with the moving process incl. one time payment
- Modern tools and modern equipment
- Healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized cantine
- Free public transport pass, free salary account & credit card
- Reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Future proof environment
Deine Hard- und Software
- You are experienced in Business Process Modelling or Workflow development
- You already worked with Appian - implementation, knowing all aspects of the product and the implementation methodology
- You understand the components architecture
- You are experienced in end to end product delivery
- Nice to have: experience with integration of REST-based APIs and Microservice Architecture
- Defining and developing Appian solution in the position of a Lead Developer
- Forming the solutions architecture and maintaining the product
- Actively contributing to product development, looking over the edges of the product itself
- Anticipating user needs and provide inputs for solutions
- Working in a Scrum Team
- Troubleshooting and solving the problems
The offered salary starts at 60.000 Euro (annually gross, basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
You are interested? Leave your application!