Testautomation Engineer (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts are looking for IT experts with different know-how for our customers from various industries.
Our client is an Austrian bank based in Vienna.
- almost 100% remote - only every 14 days for one day onsite
- modern company headquarters with good connections
- Promotion of relevant further education and training courses
- Detailed training in your field
- free bank account
- discounted vacation offers
- various purchasing benefits
- company health promotion
- extensive further training and development opportunities
Deine Hard- und Software
- You bring years of experience in the design, implementation and optimization of automated test portfolios
- profound knowledge in the enhancement of automated test data generation as well as in the further development of the test automation framework
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification and ISTQB Advanced Level certification
- Very good knowledge in the execution of technical, non-functional tests is required
- Several years of practice in SQL, Jira, Azure, Confluence and Java
- You are a strong communicator and open to new technologies
- High level of social skills, initiative and decisiveness are required
- Very good knowledge of German and communicative English
- You further develop test automation frameworks
- Execution of technical, non-functional tests based on common test case determination methods
- Design, implementation and optimization of functional and non-functional test scenarios in an agile environment
- Enhancement of automatic test data generation
- Execution, monitoring and documentation of automated test cases
- Analysis of results and creation of reports
If you meet all the requirements for this position, you can expect an annual salary of 70,000€ per year.
Please apply quoting reference number 8724 with your application documents.