DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts are looking for IT experts with various know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian bank based in Vienna.
- almost 100% remote - only every 14 days for one day onsite
- modern company headquarters with good connections
- free bank account
- discounted vacation offers
- various purchasing benefits
- company health promotion
- extensive further training and development opportunities
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed IT education or with IT focus (HTL, technical college or university).
- You have several years of experience with Cl pipelines such as Jenkins and Azure.
- You also have experience with application management of JAVA applications (Tomcat, Apache)
- Experience in deployment automation & configuration management (Ansible).
- Sound knowledge in IT administration in the Linux environment as well as with databases (RHEL & Oracle)
- You have already worked with agile working methods and tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence)
- You are a real team player and communicative
- Very good German and English skills
- You are responsible for the conception, provision, assurance and further development of the operation of the development environments (pipelines, Dev-Server,....)
- Support and troubleshooting, analysis, classification and processing of incidents, changes and problems (ITIL)
- You support and create the framework for problem solving together with your team
- Further development of concepts for testing, configuration, installation and deployment of our software components in the Dev environment
- Documentation and reporting
- Project collaboration in the evaluation, integration and deployment of new product components
If you meet all the requirements for this position, you can expect an annual salary of 70,000€ per year.
Please apply quoting reference number 8723 with your application documents.