.NET/C# Developer (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts are looking for IT experts with different know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is one of the largest employers in Austria, based in Vienna.
- almost 100% remote - only every 14 days for one day onsite
- modern company headquarters with good connections
- free bank account
- discounted vacation offers
- various purchasing benefits
- company health promotion
- extensive further training and development opportunities
Your hardware and software
- You participate in the analysis, conception and cost estimation of software components and solutions
- Your responsibilities include the definition and development of interfaces between individual components, data structures, user interfaces and software components
- in coordination with the solution architect you plan work steps for more efficiency
- Implementing functional requirements based on the defined software architecture and using appropriate program libraries, frameworks and tools
- Coaching team members, code reviews and monitoring compliance with our coding guidelines
- You participate in agile team meetings
- A modern IT architecture awaits you (Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, etc.) and new technologies for already transformed applications (e.g. Azure Cloud Hosting)
- You have profound knowledge in .NET/C# as well as in MS SQL
- several years of experience with web services (WCF, REST) and version control (GIT, TFS)
- You have experience with unit tests and test automation
- Understanding of cloud platforms and their services
- Experience with Microsoft's cloud technologies, especially the Azure platform
- Knowledge of DevOps e.g. PowerShell, ARM templates, Terraform
- You are communicative and a team player
- Side fact: agile working is used by our customer
If you meet all the requirements for this position, you can expect an annual salary of 70,000€ per year.
Please apply quoting reference number 8722 with your application documents.