Solution Manager Advanced Analytics Platform/Datamart (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
The Compliance & Operational Risk department we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Solution Manager Advanced Analytics Platform/Datamart (m/f/d).
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community.
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom.
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic.
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave.
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT.
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation to Slovakia and also advise them on choosing a suitable residential area.
Deine Hard- und Software
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solution Manager/Analyst or similar
- SQL advanced / expert level
- Bash scripting know-how
- Understanding Python programming basics (being able to read basic code)
- Customer-focused "getting things done" attitude and create transparency towards your work and complexities of problem solutions in order for your clients to make informed and economic decisions based on your guidance
- Worked in an agile environment before or are interested to bring the slogan "empowering experts" to life in agile teams
As Solution Manager for the CAPS (Compliance Advanced Analytics Platform and Services) Solution, you service all major Group entities and maintain the good standing of our Group solutions. To fulfill your role, you are in daily close and trustful collaboration with IT and business experts and carry responsibility for daily Operations. You also actively design the Service delivery in alignment with the Compliance Team and support projects/change initiatives within the Compliance area. In this role, you are also the direct contact towards vendors and service suppliers.
The minimum salary for this position is € 35.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8716 with your application documents.