Senior WEB Architect for Next generation Carrier Monitoring (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our customer is an international IT service provider. One of his major business is to provide turnkey systems and solutions for satellite carrier monitoring and interference localization. These systems are to be used by satellite providers or according to companies to optimize and guarantee the quality of satellite transmission.
The systems are designed, configured, assembled, integrated, and tested in their labs and finally delivered to their customers and commissioned at their premises.
With their satellite carrier monitoring and interference localization system, it is possible to identify and localize satellite interferences in one single solution and on one intuitive graphical user interface to take counteractive measures immediately.
Currently the Carrier Monitoring System is adapted to fit to the newest market requirements and is based on newest WEB and Cloud architecture technologies
Deine Hard- und Software
- SW related education (Technical University, FH, HTL)
- Agile SW Development
- Beneficial: experiences in WebGL
- Beneficial: Know-how of RF technology and RF measurements
- Profound knowledge of Angular and graphical user interfaces
- Beneficial: experiences in REST-API and Micro Services
- Soft Skills:
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Ability to understand customer specific needs and requirements
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Intercultural cooperation, team player
- English min. level B2
You will be responsible for the architecture and development of WEB related User Interface of the Next Generation Carrier Monitoring and Interference Localization Solution, covering activities throughout the complete Development Phase of a new SW version. After a ramp up phase, where you gain experience with the functionality and operation of the system, you should be able to perform following major activities:
- Analysis of requirements
- Design and architecture for new features / enhancements
- Developer Tests
- Support during Integration and Systemtest