Senior Solution Architect for Next generation Carrier Monitoring Solution (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our customer is an international IT service provider. One of his major business is to provide turnkey systems and solutions for satellite carrier monitoring and interference localization. These systems are to be used by satellite providers or according to companies to optimize and guarantee the quality of satellite transmission.
The systems are designed, configured, assembled, integrated, and tested in their labs and finally delivered to their customers and commissioned at their premises.
With their satellite carrier monitoring and interference localization system, it is possible to identify and localize satellite interferences in one single solution and on one intuitive graphical user interface to take counteractive measures immediately.
Currently the Carrier Monitoring System is adapted to fit to the newest market requirements and is based on newest WEB and Cloud architecture technologies
You will be responsible for the architecture and development of WEB related User Interface of the Next Generation Carrier Monitoring and Interference Localization Solution, covering activities throughout the complete Development Phase of a new SW version. After a ramp up phase, where you gain experience with the functionality and operation of the system, you should be able to perform following major activities:
- Analysis of requirements
- Design and architecture for new features / enhancements
- Developer Tests
- Support during Integration and Systemtest
Deine Hard- und Software
- RF or Computer Science related education (Technical University, FH, HTL)
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc
- Building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Know-how of RF technology and RF measurements for satellite radio bands.
- Basic experience with SQL, Apache Kafka, Apache Tomcat, JavaEE, Angular
- Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- C++, Java, Scala, scripting language (Tcl/Tk, Lua, Groovy, Python), Web client
- Cloud Solution, Micro Services
- Linux, Windows
- Requirements engineering, configuration management, continuous integration, version control
- soft skills:
- Intercultural cooperation, English
- Analytical skills, solution orientation
- Open-mindedness, team player, proactive attitude
- Key Solution architect
- Bring new technologies to the product
- Requirement engineering, Analysis, Design, Implementation
- SW and Systems Design
- Contribute to overall system design (e.g. Software blocks, Interfaces,… )
- Close contact to customers and suppliers in all project phases (Design, Review, Warranty, Surveys)