Technology Specialist SWIFT (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
For the department SWIFT Services we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Technology Specialist SWIFT (m/f/d).
- working place very central (Bus, Tram, ungderground)
- flexible working hours
- ca. 50% remote
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, hackathons, coding dojos, meetups, communities and much more
- many company benefits
- food subsidy
Deine Hard- und Software
- Preferably have several years knowledge about SWIFT, SWIFT Services (FIN, InterAct, FileAct) and SWIFT Network
- Profound knowledge with zLinux, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ (Client)
- Connecting to people and being a teamplayer
- Independent work and having a customer-oriented approach
- Managing communication, especially in difficult situations like major incidents
- Proficiency in English, additional (CEE-) languages are an advantage
- Deploy vendor software (Box Message Hub) on the Bank infrastructure
- Maintain and configure SWIFT infrastructure components, primarily the SWIFT messaging interface (BMH) for instance SWIFT routing changes for different banks
- Communicate with external vendors of SWIFT components in case of troubleshooting, change requests, maintenance, etc.
- Manage communication with management, vendors, production management in case of major incidents
- Monitor SWIFT operations in order to fulfill existing contracts (oSOWs, SLAs, etc.)
- Attend vendor meetings and be responsible for research of already used or new SWIFT components in order to optimize (costs, quality, usability, etc.) SWIFT operations for our customers
- Create and update technical documentation
The minimum salary for this position is € 52.220,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8676 with your application documents.