Software Developer Mainframe (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
For the area of Risk Solutions we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Software devloper Mainframe (m/f/d).
- working place very central (Bus, Tram, ungderground)
- flexible working hours
- ca. 50% remote
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, hackathons, coding dojos, meetups, communities and much more
- many company benefits
- food subsidy
Deine Hard- und Software
- Your fortune is the mainframe and you know how to behave in this environment
- A familiarity with Natural / Adabas or a strong will to learn this language and use it for the rest of your
- No reservations about decentralized programmers and even find it interesting, when they can run a
software for longer than 7 days without failure
- Therefore you will talk to decentralized programmers on an equal footing, being able to
collaborate with them
- You know and care about application lifecycle (planning, requirements analysis, implementation,
- You iterate fast, without compromising quality, while taking care of detail
- Clean code is your mantra as you look to improve what is existing
- You are passionate about learning, and want to help others learn too
- You are a team player who likes to work in agile teams taking full responsibility for defined tasks
- You have values and opinions and can articulate them in fluent German and also in English
The minimum salary for this position is € 52.220,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8647 with your application documents.