Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector and is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Project Manager (m/f/d).
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Minimum 5 years in Project / Program / Portfolio Management, with strong project management experience in complex IT projects implementation, desirable within banking industry
- Expertise in Agile principles (SCRUM, KANBAN), while successfully managing international integration projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, and experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Important experience in working and communicating at a strategic level with key stakeholders in order to build successful relationships
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English and German
- Manage Complex Project Plans creation and execution according to the Project Charter.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress and perform regular reporting to required stakeholders
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Secure resources from all involved stakeholders and coordinate the resources teams allocated per Project