Senior Data Scientist (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a broad spectrum of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian IT company and world market leader in its field.
- 4 days week
- Home office possibility
- good public transport connection
- Assumption of costs for commuters (climate ticket)
- Very modern office equipment
- Vouchers for massages, sports activities etc.
- Relocation bonus
- Flexitime regulation
Deine Hard- und Software
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python and R
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Amazon Redshift) and document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of data science, data modeling, and experience with ETL processes
- Experience with emerging technologies such as machine learning and AI
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, QLik)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Clear, efficient communication skills
- Very good English skills
- You'll drive the development of better products and business strategies through the evaluation and analysis of data
- Identify opportunities to leverage enterprise data in collaboration with other teams
- Developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data
- Deepening advanced analytics with machine learning and AI solutions
The minimum salary for this position is € 80,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8560.