Fullstack Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a broad spectrum of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian IT company and world market leader in its field.
- four-day week
- home office possibility
- good public transport connection
- assumption of costs for commuters (climate ticket)
- very modern office equipment
- vouchers for massages, sports activities etc.
- relocation bonus
- flex time
Your hardware and software
- Experience in mobile optimization, style guide development and conversion optimization is a plus
- Knowledge of using build tools (e.g. Grunt, Gulp or webpack) is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English
- You will work with a modern tech stack and develop systems and services to manage the entire lifecycle of devices
- You will develop and improve functionality for the entire product lifecycle (manufacturing, testing, inventory management, operations, distribution, returns management, etc.)
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies such as Kotlin, Spring Boot, Angular, MongoDB, and Docker.
- Implement new functionality from the ground up (frontend & backend).
- Responsible for creating integrations with third party services
- Design and implementation of APIs
- Analyze current processes and identify opportunities to accelerate them
- You will improve and monitor new and existing features
The minimum salary for this position is € 80,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8559.