Business Analyst Data Warehouse (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
For the area of Asset Management to grow the services around a state-of-the-art Data Warehouse platform we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Business Analyst Data Warehouse (m/f/d).
- working place very central (Bus, Tram, ungderground)
- flexible working hours
- 50% remote
- education in Asset Management and investment business
- food subsidy
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- A proven track-record working in the IT or banking industries
- An appreciation of Data Warehouse modelling tools and techniques, Data Science and Data Mining
- Confidence in being able to relate a given situation to the software product lifecycle
- Understanding of the necessity for testing and documentation of a software project
- Communicative and integrative skills with people
- Embracing working in a complex, international environment and the opportunities it delivers
- Being passionate for teamwork and high willingness to learn
- Being diplomatic on one hand, while fighting for correct solutions with the other, without losing your smile
- Having ‘perspective’ as your middle name with the ability to step back and see the big-picture
- Knowing that sharing is caring, and this exchange of knowledge does not threaten your ego
- Your organizational talent to coordinate different stakeholders national and international
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English and German
- analyzing a set of business requirements, and provided a solution that hit the target
- writing consistent requirements specifications
- get additional information for detailing your requirements specifications by using SQL
- analysing and optimizing business processes
- Proactive cooperation with the product team (business and IT)
The minimum salary for this position is € 44.660,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8525 with your application documents.