Technical Lead Embedded Software (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian IT company and world market leader in its field.
- Home office possibility
- Good public transport connections
- Flexitime arrangement
- Assumption of costs for commuters (climate ticket)
- Modern office equipment
- Vouchers for massages, sports activities etc.
- Relocation bonus
Deine Hard- und Software
- You have extensive experience in agile software development(Scrum/JIRA/Confluence), software design and firmware architecture.
- Previous experience in project management
- Ideally experience in low-level embedded development (e.g. drivers, bare metal)
- Very good English skills
- Very good communication skills
- Organized and structured
- You are enthusiastic about hardware and gadgets, passionate about the latest in areas like IoT
- Apart from being the contact person for your team and your projects, your tasks are to make decisions on software architecture and to lead discussions
- You define the features and lead kick-off meetings
- Monitoring the performance of the current products and identifying and implementing improvements
- You optimize development processes and increase efficiency by implementing or optimizing systems such as CI/CD and integration testing
- You facilitate the monitoring and analysis of firmware performance
- You decide on firmware performance metrics
The minimum salary for this position is € 70,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8483.