Java Backend Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for IT experts with a wide range of know-how for our clients from various industries.
Our client is a global software development company for marketing processes based in Austria.
- Wednesdays and Fridays on-site
- Subsidized lunch and free drinks
- Free parking and very good transport connections
- State of the art offices with lounge area (playstation, table tennis or enjoy a coffee)
- Discount on private health insurance
- Latest generation software and hardware to work with
- Exclusive company parties and company outings
- Wiener Linien ticket, a fleet of scooters and (electric) company cars to borrow
Deine Hard- und Software
- you develop web applications based on Java 11+ and Spring Boot
- you will work on the platform as well as new features of the products
- discuss ideas to improve the platform with the architects and team
- you optimize the data flow from the database to the frontend
- you implement ongoing improvements to development processes and methodologies with your team
- you have at least 3 years of experience working with Java 11+ and Spring Boot
- you have general knowledge of Azure, Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search or Solr, BDD/DDD/TDD
- desire to work in an agile and multicultural team
- solid communication skills and love to deal with people
- very good English skills
The minimum salary for this position is € 75,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8523.