JAVA/Kotlin Backend Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a broad spectrum of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian IT company and world market leader in its field.
- four-day week
- home office possibility
- good public transport connection
- assumption of costs for commuters (climate ticket)
- very modern office equipment
- vouchers for massages, sports activities etc.
- relocation bonus
- flex time
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, technical college, university)
- relevant professional experience with Kotlin (with Spring Framework or Ruby) or Java
- profound knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis)
- knowledge of message queues
- very good knowledge of English
- Design and implementation of central APIs
- Editing and optimisation of existing applications
- Prototyping for future projects
- Optimisation of existing services in terms of availability and scalability
- Improvement and monitoring of new and existing functions
- Active collaboration and co-design
The minimum salary for this position is € 80,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8484.