Senior DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) - 90% Home-Office
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how for our customers from different industries.
Our client is an Austrian IT company and world market leader in its field.
- Home office up to 90% possible
- Good public transport connections
- Flexitime arrangement
- Assumption of costs for commuters (climate ticket)
- Modern office equipment
- Vouchers for massages, sports activities etc.
- Relocation bonus
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, technical college, university)
- Solid experience with Amazon AWS and infrastructure automation (e.g. AWS CDK, AWS Cloudformation)
- Already experienced with container orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB Cluster, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Git.
- PLUS: Experience in software development (ideally with Kotlin, Java, Ruby).
- Very good English skills
- Transfer of the existing dedicated server Docker Swarm clusters to AWS.
- Implementation of infrastructure automation with AWS CDK
- Control, optimisation and monitoring of the production infrastructure
- Identification and resolution of complex system infrastructure issues
- Optimisation of existing services in terms of availability
- Maintaining the infrastructure of our database clusters
- Ensuring the security of our customers' data
- Refining and improving our continuous delivery pipeline
The minimum salary for this position is € 80,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8483.