Senior Java Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how for our clients from different industries.
Our client is an IT service company in Vienna.
- 15% bonus per year
- work for equity
- good public transport connections
- flexible working hours
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed IT education (HTL, technical college, university)
- relevant professional experience in software development or comparable professional experience
- practical experience with the following technologies: Java (Sprin-Boot, Vaadin, Osgi) C/C++
- experience with real-world databases: JUnit, Mockito, Robot
- You have a good understanding of agile teams, practices and principles
- Sound knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Bazel and Jenkins
- You are responsible for the implementation of complex solutions using various technologies
- New feature development and maintenance of software
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with product managers, engineers, documentation, support and field teams to help with product adoption
- Proactively collaborate with product managers, engineers, UX researchers and other technology experts in the company to understand needs and deliver great solutions
- Involvement in long-term and short-term product decisions
The minimum salary for this position is € 75,000 gross per year, with the willingness for overpayment, which is based on your qualifications and experience. If you would like to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please send us your application, quoting reference number 8472.