PYTHON Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated PYTHON Developer (m/w/d).
- Flexible hours
- home-office opinion
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed education in IT area
- always wanted to be part of an agile distributed team using Scrum
- are eager to develop further your logical and analytical skills
- are familiar with Containerization (Docker) and Cloud-Computing, preferably AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- are eager to improve your existing Python skills and have already used AMQP, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Swagger/OpenAPI, FastAPI, pydantic, pytest
- are familiar with the data science ecosystem (ideally)
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and be a part of an awesome team
- work with OOP, especially in the Python environment
- Shape the Python tech stack, implement backend code and data pipelines for machine learning services
- design robust, scalable, and high-performance solutions
- ensure software quality (typing, testing, logging, static code analysis, dependency management etc.)
- develop yourself within a wide variety of customized software projects
- share your knowledge across project teams
- constantly develop your coding and communication skills in a high-performance and diverse team
The minimum salary is 43.316 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills and your experience, our costumer is willing to pay much more. If you are interested please send your CV by mail.