Java Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how for our clients from different industries.
Our client is a subsidiary of a major Austrian bank.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
- good public transport connection
Deine Hard- und Software
- Completed IT education (HTL, technical college, university)
- You have already gained experience in a comparable position
- You can handle Java, Spring and MicroServices in your sleep
- Knowledge of Angular, AWS and Openshift is an advantage
- You are result-oriented and willing to work hard
- You are a communication talent and enjoy working in a team
- Very good German and English skills
- You design the overall architecture together with other departments and develop various functions
- You work within a Scrum team
- You support the development of automated test execution environments
- Independent development of software products in the Java environment
- Support in the conception of technical solutions
- Maintenance and further development of our existing web applications
- Together with the team, you take full responsibility for design, development, testing, bug fixing and production readiness
The minimum salary for this position is € 53,000 gross per year, with the willingness for overpayment, which is based on your qualifications and experience. If you would like to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please send us your application, quoting reference number 8313.