Software Test Engineer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a traditional austrian company in the information services industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Software Test Engineer (m/w/d).
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants nearby, close public transportation
- Further training offers at our University and more
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- At least 5 years of software test experience in customer projects
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and SAAS, as well as cloud-based testing, CI/CD is also required
- Profound skills in Acceptance Testing, System Integration, Test automation and Performance testing (Python, Ranorex and SoapUI)
- ISTQB Certification – Foundation Level (minimum)
- Good knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle
- Passion to drive collaboration and work with a global support team in an intercultural environment to find common consensus to issues and needs
- Very good English skills in speech and writing, good German skills
- Responsible for integration activities within different integration phases and able to organise the integration test activities
- Coordination of the defined internal and external test activities for the various test stages in cooperation with the Test Manager respectively for an assigned test working package
- Preparation of needed test environments and preconditions for Integration, Performance, Failover/ Failback and Acceptance Tests
- Preparation, configuration and operation of test tools and simulators, used for test automation
- Preparation of test plans, test specifications and test procedures according to the defined requirements in the domain of Integration and Acceptance testing
- Test-Architecture, Test-Design and implementation of automated Test-Cases for cloud based applications (e.g. SaaS)
- Execution of Performance, Failover/Failback, Integration of different sub-systems (incl. Interface testing) and Acceptance tests according to test specifications and test procedures within the various test stages as well as regression and release tests of e.g. Tolling Systems, etc.
The minimum salary for this position is € 41.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8271 with your application documents.