Java Developer (m/w/d)
We, softwareXperts, are looking for qualified and motivated IT experts with a wide range of knowledge for our customers from various industries.
Our client is a traditional leading commercial and investment bank in Vienna. Our customer has been around for more than 130 years.
- great public accessibility
- Wide range of additional company benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen, sports facilities, discounts)
- Bank conditions (employee account, etc.)
- special conditions for commuters and local transport within Vienna (assumption of the costs for the annual ticket of the Wiener Linien
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, Technical College, University)
- 1+ years of relevant experience in development
- Mastering the programming language: Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with WebToolKit is a plus for you
- good knowledge of English is required
- Independent development of software products in the Java environment
- Programming of server applications, web frontends and interfaces to external systems
- Support in the conception of technical solutions
- Maintenance and further development of our existing web applications
- Together with the team, you will take full responsibility for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and production readiness
The annual gross salary according to the Austrian IT collective agreement is 38,500€ - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Please indicate the reference number 8218 in the application.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!