Solution Architect for Microsoft Environments (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known international IT service provider.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Solution Architect for Microsoft Environments (m/f/d) with broad Microsoft Know-How, focused on Office 365, AD and AAD.
This Project is parttime with 70% remote and 30% onsite Vienna
It is a hybrid activity of architecture with design and conception, but also with hands-on implementation!
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- 10+ years experience in industry
- Real life experience in Microsoft infrastructure project delivery, also experience in the design phase
- Cloud deployment models (public, hybrid, private) understanding and Hybrid Cloud Management especially in the Microsoft environment (Office 365 and Azure).
- Deep and proven Active Directory, ADFS and AAD know-how.
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 Security Suite, Microsoft 365, Skype for Business, Exchange, OneDrive,
- Enterprise technical consulting experience (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS)
- Automation and Orchestration tools experience, Security, networking, monitoring and operations knowledge.
- Scripting experience in automation and orchestration of infrastructure.
- Ability to write Statements of Work for solutions that span multiple technologies
- Good customer influence and negotiation skills.
- Teamwork in a consultancy team in the completion of technical architectures and implementations.
- Very good german skills (spoken and written)
- Preferred are Teams and SharePoint Certifications
- Nice to have: GDPR Knowlegde, Citrix Infrastructure know-how
- Also welcome: Microsoft Deployment Solutions known (SCCM, Intune) and Good knowledge of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network)
- Assess of specific technologies, strategies and implementation
- Collaborate with customer and colleagues to develop and implement detailed project work breakdown structures
- Identify and address technical or operational risks.
- Provide advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.Collect and determine data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Design and implementation of complex IT infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft Technology (additional know-how in other technologies preferred).
- Development and implementation of new infrastructure installations, designs, and migrations procedures.