IT Architect/ Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known austrian company in the information services industry.
- Office in central Vienna
- Daily restaurant vouchers, fresh drinks and snacks
- Flexible working hours and home-office
Deine Hard- und Software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in designing and leading software projects with strong customer focus
- Well-grounded Know-How of planning and conducting workshops
- Profound knowledge of current technology stacks and architectural best practices in the areas of cloud computing, data analytics or IoT
- Know-How of Scrum, Kanban and OKRs
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Very strong Communication, presentation and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- You will have end-to-end responsibility for design, implementation and delivery of innovative IT solutions
- You are responsible for the conception and development of IT architectures solving customer needs
- You are the point of contact for the customers
- You are the interface between customers and developers
- You develop agile roadmaps and product visions
- Central authority for the product backlog and requirements priorization
- You evaluate technology trends
The minimum salary for this position is € 58.900,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7875 with your application documents.